Most entries on these pages only contain arrests, charges, or indictments, which may eventually be reduced, dropped, or expunged, and as such, these actors may in fact be innocent in a court of law. These are just a few of the raids we have identified.
These are just a few of the law-enforcement raid incidents we have identified. There are many more to be uploaded, so please check back.
Click on the link to read the report.
- Imperial Valley Ministries, El Centro, CA – FBI raids Imperial Valley Ministries.
- Vault Church of Open Faith (illegal marijuana dispensary), Jurupa Valley, CA – Jurupa Valley Church Raided In Pot Bust, Indoor Marijuana Grow Found.
- Morning Star Baptist Church, raid for drugs, money laundering, Boise, ID – After FBI raid, feds charge 10 Idaho residents with selling fake cellphones since 2008.
- Shalom Center (treatment center for priests), Conroe, TX. Search by Sheriff’s office was for patient records regarding sexual abuse by a priest. Officials raid rehab facility where priest accused of abuse was treated.
- Jah Healing Kemetic Temple of The Divine Church. Big Bear (Lake) Dispensary, San Beradino, CA. Sheriff’s Office raided for marijuana. Sheriff’s investigators raid Big Bear dispensary and church.
- Calvary Temple Church is raided by the ATF and County Sheriff, seizing weapons, computers, relating to claims of physical and emotional abuse, Loudoun, VA – Feds raid Sterling apartment owned by Calvary Temple.
- Antioch Community Church, Waco, TX. Edward Espinosa (outreach pastor) raided by Sheriff alleging prostitution. Former local pastor arrested after massage parlor raids.
- Benny Hinn Ministries, Grapevine, TX. Benny Hinn (televangelist) office, Raided by IRS Criminal Investigations and US Postal Inspection Police. IRS raids televangelist Benny Hinn’s office in Grapevine.
- Bethel Church of Our Lord Jesus Christ, New York, NY, raided by FBI after being called a hate group, FBI raids New York church after civil rights activists intervene.
- Hutaree (Christian Militia), Clayton, MI. David Brian Stone and others were arrested at a staged memorial service where the FBI conducted the raid in collaboration with the ATF. Legal Cases, New Religious Movements, and Minority Faiths, edited by James T. Richardson, François Bellanger.
- Israelite Church of God in Jesus Christ, East Harlem, NY. Federal agents conducted the raid “in relation to an investigation into financial irregularities.” Federal agents and local police raided the headquarters of a New York City-based black nationalist religious group that preaches an anti-white, anti-Semitic message.
- Oklevueha Native American Church (ONAC), Costa Mesa, CA. Local police raided the church over marijuana use and alleged distribution. Police Raid Native American Church In Costa Mesa Over Marijuana.
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Hildale, Utah, and Colorado City, AZ. 1) Raid and Arrests at Warren Jeffs’s Polygamist Church Could Bring Its Downfall. 2) Lawmen raid FLDS compounds, make 11 arrests.
- Kingston Clan (aka Davis County Cooperative), South Salt Lake City, UT. Police raid Utah properties of well-known polygamist Kingston Clan.
- Body of Christ Church, Montgomery County, TX. Sheriff’s SWAT team raided the church seeking evidence of sexual assault by the pastor. Texas Pastor Indicted on Child Sexual Assault Charges for Having Sex With 16-Year-Old Church Member.
- Native American Church of Nemenhah, Kings Mountain, NC. Reuben DeHaan (minister) arrested for failing to pay income tax. “Investigators said the church has no Native American or religious recognition from the government.” He also is alleged to have “renounced his citizenship.” Feds raid Kings Mountain man’s home.
- Shire Free Church Monadnock, Keene, NH. Raid was made in opposition to the “possession or distribution of child pornography.” Ian Bernard (aka Ian Freeman) was named in the search warrant, which was executed by local and state police. More details emerge surrounding search of Free Keene house.
- Cannabis Church, Trenton, NJ. Church on East State St. was raided for drug use and distribution by pro-marijuana activists. NJ Weedman indicted on 11 drug charges from raid of his Trenton restaurant.
- Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, Atlantic Beach, SC. Darnell Price (pastor) arrested for interfering with police. Atlantic Beach Police illegal Arrest Pastor Price.
- Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Sacramento, CA. James Charles Jordan (church organist) arrested for “lewd acts upon a child” under age 14. Church Leaders Struggle to Protect Kids from Sex Abuse.
- Michael Salman home, raided regarding construction of a non-zoned backyard church. Salman previously served time in prison for a drive-by shooting. Phoenix, AZ – Phoenix Police Raid a Local Pastor’s Home For Holding Church Services.
- Worcester Park Baptist Church, London. Robert Dando (minister) charged with sexual abuse in Fairfax County, VA of two boys starting as early as age seven. British Baptist Church minister arrested on child sex charges in the U.S.
- Alamo Ministries, Saugus compound, Santa Clarita Valley, CA. Federal agents from several agencies conducted the raid in response to allegations that children were under threat. Local Alamo church raided.
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Eldorado, TX. Federal agents raided the Yearning for Zion Ranch (Warren Jeffs) in an effort to located alleged victims of sexual abuse. YFZ Ranch.
- Branch Davidian Compound, Waco, TX. Seventy-six cult members died and 11 escaped but were arrested. Four ATF agents were killed and another 16 wounded. Waco Siege by Wikipedia.
- Church of Scientology (Los Angeles, Washington DC) allegation of stolen government documents. FBI / Scientology Church Raids.
- Church of Scientology. The “FBI raided church offices and seized hundreds of E-meters as suspect medical devices.” The Church Militant.
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Short Creek, AZ. “The Short Creek raid is the name given to the Arizona Department of Public Safety and Arizona National Guard action against Mormon fundamentalists that took place on the morning of July 26, 1953, at Short Creek, Arizona. The Short Creek raid was the largest mass arrest of polygamists in American history. At the time, it was described as ‘the largest mass arrest of men and women in modern American history.’” Adams, Brooke (April 7, 2008). “People who have left sect go to Texas to help”. The Salt Lake Tribune. Archived from the original on April 8, 2008. Retrieved April 7, 2008. “Arizona law enforcement took 263 children into custody and arrested every polygamist in town.” Polygamist Cult Found Guilty of Violating Civil Rights. See: Warren Jeffs